I could not print multiple copies on HP LJ Printer. At first I thought it would be restrictions from PaperCut software. I withdraw the settings to deny any multiple copies print job it still did not work and found the solution from HP website:
- Select Start, then Printers
- Right-click the LaserJet printer icon and select Properties.
- Select the Device Settings tab.
- Find the Mopier Mode and Job Storage settings.
- Change the settings from Enabled to Disabled.
- Click Apply and OK.
- Try to print the job again. It worked like a charm.