- Delete the printers before you remove the drivers
- Start-->Device & Printers-->Delete the printer then on the folder
- On Device & Printers folder Click File Menu -->Server Properties-->Drivers tab. Now select the drivers you want to uninstall and click Remove button.
- Open Print Management. Print Management is available in Windows 7 like windows server 2008.
- Start-->Administrative Tools-->Print Management-->
- In the Print Management, browse to Print Servers-->Drivers
- Select the drivers-->Right click-->Remove the driver package.
- Open command prompt in alleviated mode
- type command: printui /s /t2