In case you want to get rid these shutdown initiated by administrators on your network to which your computer is connected. You will need to remove rights for administrators tolocally – but this will work only if they don’t have any server group policy applied on the network.
1. Open Start Menu >> Run and type secpol.msc and press Enter
2. Navigate to Local Polices >> User Rights Assignments and select
Force shutdown from a remote system
3. Double click the selected entry, you will see another windows to modify this policy rule
4. Select Administrators and click remove and press Ok,
5. That’s it, now on the network to which your computer is connected no one can remote shutdown on your computer
- Control panel-->Administrative tools-->Local/Domain Security Policy-->Local Policies -> User Rights Assignment -> Shutdown the System.
- Add a local user who will be able to shutdown the computer
- Remove all other users